What is a Prepaid Virtual Card?
– Prepaid Virtual Card is a prepaid visa card issued by us based banks. It is the same as any other regular debit card minus the reloadable option. Prepaid virtual credit cards can be used with any name and international billing address. The expiration date is 3 month. Your card information will be provided to you within max 6 hours after successful payment.
– So can I shop anywhere using a prepaid virtual card purchased from you?
– Prepaid virtual card is a virtual credit card that work just like a real credit card. Cards can be used at any web sites, online merchants, internet shops and web stores over the internet where payments by credit card are accepted: PayPal, AlertPay, CCBill, iBill, eFax, Mcafee, Norton Anti Virus, iTunes US, Google Checkout, Skrill US, Facebook, Skype, ESET, GoDaddy etc. Simply shop anywhere MasterCard are accepted.
– Can the card be used to verify PayPal account?
– Yes, Cards can be used to verify PayPal accounts worldwide.
– I am looking for anonymous payment method. How do you ensure credit card privacy?
When buying a virtual card no identity verification is performed, no ID or any other documents.
– Can the card be used to verify other online account?
– Yes, Cards can be used to verify Facebook, Ioffer, AlertPay, Skrill US and other similar online accounts.
– What information will I receive after I make a payment?
– You will receive the following information max 6 hours after you make a payment: virtual master card number, expiration date, and cvv2 code.
– What information can be used for the billing address?
– You may use any real US or international address as your billing address. Please make sure the zip code and city/state match! Almost 100% of payment processors verify this information.
– What information can be used for the cardholder’s name?
– Any decent name should be fine. You may even use your real name as written in your passport. We don’t recommend using such names as Michael Jackson, Steven Spielberg, Bob Marely, or any other celebrities, entertainers, or famous person(s).
– What is the name on credit card and billing address?
– All prepaid virtual cards support AVS (Address Verification System) and can be registered under any name and address. There is no need for verification during card registration; neither ID nor any other documents are required. All cards can be used for online shopping, to pay for services around the globe and to verify PayPal.
– Can Virtual Cards be used for payments in Euro, Pounds or any other currency?
Yes, sure virtual cards can be used for payments in any currency. USD and CAD will be automatically converted into the currency of payment.
– What phone number should I use?
– Any US or international (in case of international registration) phone number should work.
– My virtual debit card got declined, what happened?
– Some merchants do not accept prepaid cards. Make sure that there are no restrictions concerning a use of prepaid cards on the merchant’s website.So may decline your transaction if your IP address does not match the country used in the billing address. Please be sure to use a US socks or proxy and an english version internet browser. Be sure to disable cookies and java as well.
– How do I check my card balance and statement (posted transactions)?
You may request statement to us we will check it and send you a transaction history.
– My virtual card was charged even though the transaction got declined. What should I do?
– Sometimes it happens. Merchants charge you a preauthorized amount that is usually refunded within 2-3 (max 30 days) if the transaction gets declined.
– My virtual card was declined. Can I get a refund?
– Yes, you can get a refund in the amount of 95% of the face value of the card.
– I have some additional questions. What should I do?
– Please feel free to contact our support department and we’ll be happy to assist you.
– Can the VCC be reloaded?
– Unfortunately, our cards are not reloadable. However, you could purchase another one.
– Do you offer one time use credit cards?
No, our cards can be used many times within the amount that is on the card. For example, if you buy a card of $200, you can make 5 payments of $40 within the period of the card validity. Our prepaid Visa and Mastercard have a significant advantage over one time use online credit cards – you do not have to open an account to use them. Another advantage of our Visa cards is the opportunity to use them in order to create recurrent payments. This option is not available for disposable virtual card holders.